Our mission is to inform and educate everyone in the world about Science and Technology.
We started with the very simple idea, lets share the knowledge about how far we have gone in the race of Technology, where we are with respect to advancement in Science specially Physics.
Every day we use multiple devices at home or office but do we know how that device work in terms of hardware and software process, or even are we fully utilizing the capacity and power of the same.
We know that most of the information is already available on Internet and we are consolidating the same and package the details in simple and easy to understand manner for a common man.
Those who have access to tech and interest in it can search items on the web, but not everyone can apply that approach due to lack of understanding how things work.
We are trying to translate the big tech jargon into smaller more lightweight items, and make them available to Super Techies and non Techies.
We built this website to share knowledge and information /w Science, specially Astrophysics, Technology & Space exploration. All ideas are welcome. The logic behind creating this site is education.
About the Company
ThinkPhysics.in was created back in 2010 by Asheesh Saxena with an idea of sharing knowledge.
Due to technical reasons and lack of inputs it was dormant for nearly 5 years and not much activity happened. As we are entering into 2016 we thought that it is the right time to start over again and "Never Give UP" attitude.
We believe that those who stop trying will fail, but those who try even after failing multiple time will become experts and success come to them as victory.
Need your Support
All ideas are welcome
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification September 2007.
Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification January 2017.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) by Scrum alliance
Prince 2 PRINCE2® Practitioner September 2012 (P2R/IN076532)
ITIL Certified V2/V3.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer 2K).
Diploma in Computer CIC (Certified in Computers) from IGNOU
- A dynamic professional with around 15+ years of experience in IT Project Management, Infrastructure Management and Team Management.
- Expertise in spearheading numerous IT/Telecom projects and ensuring delivery of projects in compliance to the quality, time and cost parameters.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in IT infrastructure planning and management for streamlining business operations.
- Adept in management of entire IT operations with experience in setting up / maintaining networks and networking devices administration.
- Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Areas of Excellence include:
Training & Development
Visit our YouTube Channel